Monday, November 3, 2014

Help from Canva


 

As we all know, small business ownership requires wearing a bunch of hats. Recently, while donning my marketing hat, I have been using Canva.com to help with some of my social media. It is proving to be a very helpful tool to allow me to get what I want done, and done quickly, and for free! All wonderful things. 

I can imagine using Canva.com for lots of things outside of social media: 
  • Birthday cards 
  • Invitations 
  • Thank you notes + e-mails 
  • Sale banners for your online store 
  • Tags for your kid's lunch box
  • Electronic love notes for your special peeps
  • Facebook banners
  • Sorry for being a knucklehead note 
  • Garage sale flyers  
The list goes on... and on... 




Above are a few images that I created (in no time at all!), one of which I am going to add to my personal Instagram feed, because I am now using my business Instagram account more frequently than my personal one. Wearing the entrepreneur hat LOTS lately!  If you are reading this, follow @e4interiordesign on Instagram + check out canva.com for creating your own custom images. 

Make time to do something creative today! 

Cheers, 

No comments:

Post a Comment