Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Jewel Tone Treasuries + Shopping Small


I was inspired to start a bundle of jewel tone treasuries as a result of my recent Emerald Treasury Post, plus I love spending wasting time being creative and with many millions of projects going on at once,...what's the harm in just one more? So, I have been perusing Etsy lately in a calculated and categorized way. Looking back at my favorites on Etsy is like looking at my closet -  colocoordinated! Yup, I am "that girl" who has her clothes hung in color order. Admittedly crazy, but it just makes sense to me that way. I digress, so....I have been collecting jewel toned favorites and creating treasuries out of the lovely and talented artists and curators on Etsy. It has been a fun way to explore and hopefully help people get more traffic to their sites. I can justify the time spent as a little public service that I am providing during this holiday season; hopefully it will increase sales for these talented people as we roll into the holiday season. 

So here are a few to start...(If I did all of the jewels out there, I wouldn't be making any money actually working!) 

July's Birthstone: RUBY 
Vintage Cordial Port Cordial Port Glasses Ruby Red Set of Six (6) by Luminarc France Cavalier    ANN. Ruby red shoes / red flat shoes / Leather ballet flats / red leather shoes. Sizes US 4-13. Available in different leather colors.  
(Direct links to the listings of the product images above) 

Septembers Birthstone: SAPPHIRE 
Sapphire Blue Boutonniere, Sapphire Buttonhole, Sapphire Wedding, Mens Wedding Boutonnieres  long sleeve shift dress / long sleeve cocktail dress / royal blue dress   Sapphire necklace gold, September birthstone necklace, gold mother's necklace, sapphire necklace - Celeste 
(Direct links to the listings of the product images above) 

Novembers Birthstone: TOPAZ 
Gold Citrine Ring - November Birthstone Ring - Stacking Ring Blown Glass Jug, Cocktail Pitcher or Wine Carafe, Amber Glass, Mid-Century November Birthstone Print - Topaz - Downloadable 8 x 10 Print
(Direct links to the listings of the product images above) 

I have a check list on my desk with the images of other jewel tones to continue my recent obsession with all things jewel tone, so stay tuned. Enjoy the wonderful creations of these talented artists and curators and remember during this holiday season to shop local and shop small whenever possible. 'Tis the season to spread the love! 

Cheers, 


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my amber pitcher in this! It's a beautiful idea, and the colors look amazing when grouped together :-)
    I'm sure your public service to Etsians will be greatly appreciated by all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure Nonamecatvintage! Thank you for your kind words. Happy Thanksgiving!

      Delete