Tuesday, November 23, 2010

In the Spirit Early!

Getting in the spirit much earlier this year! Since I am a newly-wed, or I would like to think so at least...1.5 years is still newly-wed right?? Anyway, over the past few years we have been building our ornament collection. Despite my husbands liking, I am pushing the idea of Christmas tree with white and silver ornaments...mostly consisting of snowflakes and icicles! I think it looks classy and timeless, while he would prefer more colorful decorations on the tree. In this case, I think the designer WINS! :)

I created a treasury on Etsy last night that would embody how I would like my holiday decorations to look. I figure I can have these types of decorations until kiddo's come into our lives...then things will be a little more crafty, definitely more colorful, and a lot less organized and neat.

In the mean time, I would like my holiday decorations and tree trimmings to be simple, clean, and elegant like this Etsy Treasury.

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4ceb2b27412d8eefe875a387/in-the-spirit?index=0

HAPPY HAND-MADE HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment